Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm bringing sexy back.


Well, not exactly. I am bringing the blog back though. This Saturday I'm leaving for Washington DC for the next 12 weeks or so for an internship and I thought it would be the perfect fodder for blogging to discuss what happens when you take a girl out of Boston and stick her in the nation's capital. In 25 years I haven't really ever ventured out of the Commonwealth for any extended period of time. To use the words of Tucker Max: Julie leaves Boston, hilarity ensues. The adventure will begin this Saturday when I drive down to D.C. with my dear friend Julia who is about as directionally savvy as I am. In other words, neither one of us can find out way out of a cardboard box. People may want to start placing bets on where we wind up. If nothing else, the trip will be an adventure and hopefully will be a great experience as well. Get excited.