After much deliberation, I chose to name the blog "Sugar Free" which is actually kind of ironic given the fact that I covet anything that contains a high fructose concentration and despise anything that is made with artificial sugar. This title just narrowly beat "Kill Yourself" as suggested by one of best friends from college. This blog is "Sugar Free" because I don't sugar coat anything and it's pure social commentary from my perspective. As a devoted Bostonian, I spend approximately half of my life on public transportation commuting into the city, which will provide a high percentage of the blog's content. The other percentage will be devoted to an explication of my pet peeves and unwavering desire for all people to acknowledge them and act accordingly. That might seem a bit egocentric, but what can I say? I'm a bit of an attention whore. But that's not to say that I'm not willing to let my friends spotlight every now and again with feature posts if they so desire.
Hopefully this will all go well and people will empathize and appreciate my intolerance. If not, maybe they will at the very least laugh, learn commuting etiquette, what not to eat in public and most importantly how to piss me off a little less.
